beachcraft forum Index du Forum

beachcraft forum
Rejoignez-nous vite!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Power button broken (Asus Transformer Mini T102HA)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    beachcraft forum Index du Forum -> actualites du serveur -> discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Mai - 15:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Power button broken (Asus Transformer Mini T102HA) Répondre en citant

Hi,

I discovered that the power button doesn't work like it should. I used to be able to hold it for a few seconds and the tablet would boot, but that doesn't work anymore.
The tiny orange LED next to the power button lights up (slow blinks) when it is powered, and if I hold the button in, I get a quick orange blink, then about 15 slow blinks, then after 10 more seconds I will get the ASUS splash screen and see the Windows 10 spinning boot animation. If I keep holding the button, I can get it to the lockscreen, and use my finger to unlock and get to the desktop.
But as soon as I remove my finger from holding the power button, the tablet shuts down. I managed a quick workaround by using tape to hold a 5mm rolled up piece of business card to keep the power button pressed in while I used it. for a few hours.
By the way, the magnetically attached keyboard doesn't work anymore, though a Bluetooth mouse still does.
(edit: By the way, I kept this tablet in a cushioned tablet sleeve, inside a laptop section of a new backpack ever since I got it, no drops or bumps.)
Does anyone know if there an easy fix for this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2s2NmoY
Digital content production company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Mai - 15:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    beachcraft forum Index du Forum -> actualites du serveur -> discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation